Departure from Marrakesh on a comfortable 4x4 to head the trekking village of Imlil, passage by the beautiful desert Agafay, Lalla Takerkoust lake, Aguergour and the small Berber town of Asni. Imlil is the center of Morocco mountain tourism. It is a charming and peaceful small town built at the foot of the highest peak in Northern Africa (Toubkal 4167 m above sea level).
A day trip from Marrakech to Imlil is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the beauty of this great fertile valley, where the atmosphere of calm and serenity is guaranteed.
Either you walk around the village on food or take a mule ride mules you will have the pleasure to discover these tiny hamlets and explore the small shops selling Berber silver jewelry.
The day trip from Marrakesh to Imlil village is not recommended in December, Junanary and February due to snow and cold.
Itinerary at a glance
On The Map
- Start from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Finish at your accommodation in Marrakech
- English speaking local guide
What's Not Included?
- Entrance Fees
Why We're The Best
Best Prices Guaranteed
You will have only the best you can have with the money you are willing to pay.
Custom Desert Packages
You can customize all our travel packages to fit your recommendations.
24/7 At Your Service
You can contact our customer service team anytime you need help.
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- You have no idea about what you want to do?
- You have your own trip idea? Places to discover and things to do?
- You have special requests (special diet, medical attention requirements, ...)?