35 km from Marrakech the Red City, a green valley stretches: the valley of Ourika. On behalf of the Ourika River that descends from the high Atlas. Ourika Valley continues to preserve its originality despite its proximity to the imperial city Marrakech.
All along the road, landscapes, terraced fields and Berber villages of earth-clinging to the mountainside will surprise you.
The day trip from Marrakesh to Ourika Valley is the right destination for travelers during the hot summer months. This picturesque valley can be also enjoyed throughout the four seasons of the year, and skiers and snowboarders might add it to their list when trying to find the next great vacation destination.
At kilometer 62, we arrive at the zawiya Setti Fatma. It is one the two main towns in the Ourika Valley. this small village is the starting point for many excursions into the mountains. And according to your abilities for a hike we can hire a local guide who can accompany you on your excursion of one hour to discover the region and the famous seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice From
2013 to 2022
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Pick up from your riad/hotel in Marrakech
- Drop off at your riad/hotel in Marrakech
- English speaking Berber driver
- Fuel for entire day trip
- Free stops when you want
What's Not Included?
On The Map
Why We're The Best
Best Prices Guaranteed
You will have only the best you can have with the money you are willing to pay.
Custom Desert Packages
You can customize all our travel packages to fit your recommendations.
24/7 At Your Service
You can contact our customer service team anytime you need help.
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- You have no idea about what you want to do?
- You have your own trip idea? Places to discover and things to do?
- You have special requests (special diet, medical attention requirements, ...)?