Explore the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara desert. Drive through exotic Berber villages. Enjoy a unique luxury camping experience in Erg Chigaga dunes. Ride a camel and walk on the path of our nomadic heritage. Taste a delicious dinner at the top of a small dune, with your loved ones, in the purifying tranquility of the desert. Welcome a new day, from the top of the big dunes of Erg Chigaga and witness the color change of sand dunes. Travel and make a positive impact, by using local products and services.
- 3 days About 6 hours driving on Day 1 and Day 2. About 9 hours driving Day 3. Very short time in the desert
- 4 days About 6 hours driving on Day 1 and Day 2. No driving time on Day 3. About 9 hours driving on Day 4. Optimal time in the desert
- 5 days About 6 hours on Day 1 and Day 2. No driving time on Day 3. About 6 hours driving on Day 4 and Day 5. Optimal driving time & optimal time in the desert
- 6 days Optimal driving time & pefect stay in the desert
Highlights of your tour
- Pass by Tizi n’Tichka Pass
- Visit Glaoui Kasbah
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah
- See a lot of Berber villages
- Explore Erg Chigaga dunes
- Sleep in a luxury tent
- Ride a camel
- Try sand boarding
- Wear turbans the nomadic way
- Tase a delicious dinner under stars
Itinerary at a glance
- Day 1 Marrakech - Tizi n'Tichka Pass - Telouet - Ait Benhaddou Village
- Day 2 Ait Benhaddou Village - Ouarzazate - Agdz - Zagora - M'hamid El Ghizlane - Erg Chigaga dunes
- Day 3 Erg Chigaga dunes
- Day 4 Erg Chigaga dunes - Iriqui Lake - Foum Zguid - Taznakht - Tizi n'Tichka Pass - Marrakech
- Night 1 Ksar Ighnda in Ait Benhaddou (or similar)
- Night 2 Luxury Camp Morocco in Erg Chigaga dunes
- Night 3 Luxury Camp Morocco in Erg Chigaga dunes
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or from the airport)
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or at the airport)
- English speaking Berber driver
- Fuel for entire Chigaga luxury desert package
- All nights luxury accommodations
- Camel trekking in Erg Chigaga dunes
- Sandboarding in Erg Chigaga dunes
- Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Chigaga luxury desert camp
- Free stops when you want
- Soft drinks during all your stay in the Chigaga luxury desert camp
What's Not Included?
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou
Start your private luxury desert tour from your riad or hotel in Marrakech where your driver will meet you. Drive through Atlas mountains at enjoy the scenic route. Sip a cup of tea while enjoying your panoramic view of Tizi n’Tichka Pass. Leave the national road to arrive to the Glaoui Kasbah. Continue your drive to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah and enjoy its visit. Travel through history and discover a UNESCO heritage. Witness where some big movies were turned. Spend your night in the most amazing hotels in the area.
- Meals: Dinner
Day 2: Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Agdz - Zagora - M’hamid - Erg Chigaga dunes
Enjoy your breakfast in your luxury riad. Start the second day of your private luxury desert tour to Erg Chigaga dunes in morning. Drive via Draa Valley and dozens of Berber villages. Make stops in interesting places to make breaks and take a unique shots. Make a break in M’hamid for supplies before your go off road. Start the real adventure by going off road in the wide and wild spaces. Try the hospitality of our Berber family team and refuel with a cup of nomad tea. Go for a ride with your camel to the sunset. Witness the last moments of the day from the top of the big dunes of Erg Chigaga. Go back to your tent to take shower or to change your clothes. Enjoy your dinner with your table set up especially for you at the top of a small dune near the luxury camp. Go for a unique culinary experience and enjoy each local bio and sustainably life changing ingredients. Travel during your night in desert through time by enjoying a glass of wine or tea while listening to the stories of our grandfathers. Dance on the rhythms of nomadic Berber music. End your day by immersing yourself and your loved ones in a world of tranquility by walking barefoot in the soft sand. Sit down and contemplate a starry sky like you’ve never seen before. Sleep in your luxury tent with en-suite toilet and shower with a 5 star comfort in the middle of the Moroccan desert.
- Meals:Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Erg Chigaga dunes
Wake up early to be part of a unique moment. Watch the sunshine, change the color of the sand dunes. Breathe a big fresh blow in the peacefulness and tranquility of the morning in the desert. Go back to the luxury camp to have a unique breakfast. Eat nomad made bread, locally bio olive oil and locally produced eggs. Everything on your table is coming from local small farmers not far from the dunes. Climb to the top of the big dunes and try sand boarding. Spend the morning in sand boarding or go for a long camel trekking. Ask for quad biking (extra) if you are a mechanic sports lover. Lay down in front of your luxury tent in front of the big dunes of Erg Chigaga and read your favorite book. If you are a family, play a soccer match with our Berber team. Dance and sing with our family team around the fire under the stars at night. Sleep in your luxury tent in a unique glamping travel experience.
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Erg Chigaga dunes - Iriqui Lake - Foum Zguid - Marrakech
Take your delicious breakfast. Drive off road through the dunes. Take crazy shots in Iriqui Lake. Visit the american gas station used to turn the movie “Hills Have Eyes”. Make some stops to stretch your legs and take photos. Arrive in Marrakech by the end of the day (around 6pm).
Why We're The Best
Best Prices Guaranteed
You will have only the best you can have with the money you are willing to pay.
Custom Desert Packages
You can customize all our travel packages to fit your recommendations.
24/7 At Your Service
You can contact our customer service team anytime you need help.
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- You have no idea about what you want to do?
- You have your own trip idea? Places to discover and things to do?
- You have special requests (special diet, medical attention requirements, ...)?
You want to book a last minute tour, use WhatsApp to get a fast response about availability or specific quick questions before you book.