Live an amazing luxury camping experience via this Morocco luxury desert tour to Erg Chebbi dunes from Marrakech. Drive through Atlas Mountains and explore the best Kasbahs. Stretch your legs in the unlimited palm tree of Skoura. Explore Dades Gorge and Todra Gorge. Ride a camel and watch the sunset from the top of the dunes. Taste a delicious dinner in the middle of the dunes of Erg Chebbi. Visit Berber villages around the dunes and discover the Berber lifestyle. Share your culture with our family in the camp. Dance and sing around the fire under the stars at night. Spend your night in our luxury desert camp in Erg Chebbi dunes (Merzouga).
Highlights of your tour
- Pass by Tizi n’Tichka Pass
- Visit Glaoui Kasbah
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah
- See a lot of Berber villages
- Explore Erg Chebbi dunes
- Sleep in a luxury tent
- Ride a camel
- Try sand boarding
- Wear turbans the nomadic way
- Tase a delicious dinner under stars
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi n'Tichka Pass - Telouet - Ait Benhaddou Kasbah - Ouarzazate - Skoura - Dades Gorge
Start your Morocco luxury desert trip from your riad in Marrakech. Drive through the amazing Tizi n’Tichka pass. Pay a visit to the best Kasbah in the area (Glaoui Kasbah and Ait Benhaddou Kasbah). Stretch your legs in the big palmeraie of Skoura. Drive through the longest street of Morocco. Take amazing photos in Dades Gorge. Spend your night in the amazing hotel in Dades Gorge. Enjoy your dinner there.
- Meals: Dinner
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Todra Gorge - Rissani - Merzouga - Erg Chebbi dunes
Start your day in the morning and drive toward the desert. Take a break in Todra Gorge. Make some stops in the plenty of amazing villages on your way. Go off road through the big dunes of Erg Chebbi. Ride a camel and enjoy the sunset from the top of the dunes. Have dinner with your loved ones in our tent-restaurant or in a table set specially for you somewhere near the camp. Dance and sing with our Berber team at night around the fire. Walk barefoot in the tranquility of the night in the desert. Travel to a unique world under a starry sky. Spend a magical night in your luxury tent.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Erg Chebbi dunes
Wake up early in the morning to watch the sunrise from the top of the dunes of Erg Chebbi. Immerse yourself in the silence of the morning while enjoying your Berber locally made breakfast. Visit Berber villages around the dunes. Try sandboarding from the top of the dunes. Ride a camel for a long desert trek. Relax in front of your tent or read your favorite book. Meditate and connect with nature. Do not miss the sunset again and capture this unique moment. Share your culture with our Berber family around the fire. Taste a unique dinner under the stars. Take a hot shower in your tent. Sleep in your king size bed in a tent decorated like Berber kings.
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Erg Chebbi dunes - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Wake up early in the morning. Take one of the best breakfasts during your time in Morocco. Drive back to Marrakech via Agdz. Stop when you want to have breaks or to take photos. End your luxury journey in Marrakech at your riad.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or from the airport)
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or at the airport)
- English speaking Berber driver
- Fuel for entire Chebbi luxury desert package
- All nights luxury accommodations
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Sandboarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chebbi luxury desert camp
- Free stops when you want
- Soft drinks during all your stay in the Chebbi luxury desert camp
What's Not Included?
On The Map
- 3 days About 6 hours driving on Day 1 and Day 2. About 9 hours driving Day 3. Very short time in the desert
- 4 days About 6 hours driving on Day 1 and Day 2. No driving time on Day 3. About 9 hours driving on Day 4. Optimal time in the desert
- 5 days About 6 hours on Day 1 and Day 2. No driving time on Day 3. About 6 hours driving on Day 4 and Day 5. Optimal driving time & optimal time in the desert
Why We're The Best
Best Prices Guaranteed
You will have only the best you can have with the money you are willing to pay.
Custom Desert Packages
You can customize all our travel packages to fit your recommendations.
24/7 At Your Service
You can contact our customer service team anytime you need help.
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- You have no idea about what you want to do?
- You have your own trip idea? Places to discover and things to do?
- You have special requests (special diet, medical attention requirements, ...)?